Introducing Superfluid: Partner for the Coinshift V2 Beta Launch
Coinshift is excited to announce a partnership with Superfluid to offer streaming services to users as part of our V2 beta launch. Our goal is to provide a seamless experience for Coinshift users to avail of the advantages of streaming.
Real-time finance is a fundamental innovation in moving capital across different agents. We are thrilled to partner with Superfluid pioneering real-time finance as a protocol layer. Working with the Superfluid team has been incredible over the past few months, and we look forward to bringing the superfluid streams to salaries, asset management, and various other workflows. — Tarun Gupta, Coinshift CEO
Superfluid is the leading asset streaming protocol that enables Web3 native subscriptions, salaries, and rewards for DAOs and crypto-native businesses. It can be used to describe cash flows and execute them automatically on-chain over time in a non-interactive way. Superfluid streams transfer value in a constant flow over time between wallets, in a non-custodial and permissionless way. Streams are programmable, composable, and modular, allowing developers to build custom applications on top of the protocol. No capital is locked, and all inflows and outflows are netted in real-time at every block without gas consumption. Ongoing streams can be forwarded as they are received to both wallets and applications, eliminating delays and drastically increasing capital efficiency.
Multisig wallets are a fundamental enabler for large-scale adoption of web3 by businesses. The Coinshift team’s eye for detail is a guarantee of excellent UX, and we are extremely excited to partner with them to equip Web3 organizations and DAOs with the power of Superfluid streams, enabling second-by-second payroll and automated asset management strategies like DCA. — Francesco Renzi, Superfluid CEO
Coinshift’s V2 will offer a host of new features allowing DAOs and other web3 organizations to manage their treasuries. Coinshift’s V2 was built and designed closely with the industry’s leading Decentralized Autonomous Organizations (DAOs). As a result, our V2 will allow users to manage multiple Gnosis Safes for multiple chains under one organization to enable significant time saving and achieve greater transparency in treasury operations.
Coinshift’s native integration with Superfluid will enable its users to create & manage real-time streams directly from Coinshift’s dashboard. Streaming is a revolutionary way of making payouts that unlock benefits for both the DAO and the contributor.
Benefits of salary streaming for DAOs / DAO admins:
- Set streams once. They’ll keep running until you decide to stop them, drastically reducing the time and cognitive effort of managing payouts every month.
- Set up streams for mass payouts, including multiple tokens, in a single transaction.
- Significantly reduces gas costs over the long term.
- Automates and streamlines payroll back-office operations.
- Delight contributors with a superior payment process.
Benefits of salary streaming for contributors:
- Give contributors flexibility to get paid early and spend their salary before the end of the month.
- Creates opportunities to start making a passive income. Capital can be invested in DeFi as it’s received, allowing immediate compounding without waiting for the end-of-the-month payday.
- There is no waiting around for transactions to be processed at the end of the month.
- Contributors can see their rewards accumulate over time with real-time salaries.
Coinshift is a big believer in the Superfluid protocol, representing a crucial part of our offering to DAOs and companies. The Superfluid ecosystem is expanding rapidly, with more and more applications built on the protocol. All recipients of ongoing streams will benefit from an ever-expanding range of applications, from payments and subscriptions to borrowing and investments.
If you’d like to try out our V2, sign up here to our whitelist for early access!
- Create/Import a multisig account on our dashboard.
- Step by Step Dashboard guide, read our docs and join the conversation
- Visit our Website or Newsletter